Annie is a light gold, very sweet and a great momma.
OFA Eyes: Normal
OFA Heart: Normal
OFA Hips: Fair
OFA Elbows: Normal
We have limited availability for this litter
We are a small breeding program located in the beautiful Flathead Valley, near the little village of Bigfork. Our dogs live on our 3 acre property where they are free to run and play as well as lounge around the house. We fell in love with the breed way back in the 80s and have had Golden Retrievers as a part of the family for many years since. Upon retirement we decided we wanted to raise these loving, family oriented, intelligent dogs again.
It is our desire to breed only quality, health tested dogs with great temperaments. We are using Badass Breeder Curriculum to help socialize and raise behaviorally sound puppies.
We also do puppy evaluations to best match the needs of our puppy to the needs of your family. This match is very important to us as it helps to gaurantee that none of our puppies will ever end up in a shelter or rescue; along with the fact that we will always take the dog back.
$1,800.00 for "pet only" limited AKC; that means no breeding rights. We require a 200.00 nonrefundable deposit to hold your puppy.
Currently we have 3 puppies available from our litter born April 7, 2022. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to talk with you and discuss your desires and hopes for your new puppy.
All of our puppies are Vet checked, dewormed (age appropriate), microchipped, written health guarantee, health records, AKC paperwork for you to register your puppy and puppy packs.
After we get to know each other over the phone we will email you a copy of our contract, health guarantee and purchase agreement. We take responsibility for our puppies for the life of the dog and vow to help point you in the right direction so that you and your puppy will have a long, happy life together.
Arrived April 7, 2022
Jax is from Goosetown Goldens, right around 65 lbs and a beautiful dark red color. He is the biggest love bug. He is always down for a good snuggle and he has never met someone he doesn't like! He has a very laid back temperament.
Jax has all of his health testing complete. His hips, heart, and eyes are certified but as far as his OFA elbows, he had an accident as a young pup so his R. elbow will pass (and did when tested) but his L. elbows will never pass. We are confident that this was environmental and not a genetic issue. https://k9data.com/pedigree.asp?ID=839980
Jax has earned his CGC, TKN, and VHMA Titles.
It is our desire to help you find a dog that will be a treasured part of your family for many years. We will do our best to make this as enjoyable an experience as we possibly can by standing by our puppy always and giving you as much information as possible to create a successful match. This match is very important because we never want to see any of our puppies end up in shelters or rescues.
1. Plan Litters - Have a goal, focus and mission. Do not overpopulate, only meet demand with supply.
2. Parent Standards - Breed only health, temperament, and structure-tested parents. Do not overbreed or breed dogs that fail to meet these standards. Choose breeding pairs that accentuate each other in health and temperament.
3. Parent Care - Honor and respect your dams and sires at all times to keep them healthy and happy. Provide a safe, enriching environments with high quality vet care, living quarters, food etc.
4. Puppy Curriculum - Provide a structured curriculum to ensure that puppies learn the world is safe, people are kind, and dogs are friendly.
5. Puppy Development - Guide, shape, and mold puppies based on critical learning periods, constantly evaluating and adjusting, to strengthen confidence, nerve strength and startle recovery. Empower pups to be the best they can be. Do not enable them.
6. Puppy Evaluations - Evaluate puppies after 49 days old and provide information on all puppies to clients to ensure the best match is made. After clients have reviewed all veterinarian health check records and temperament records and videos, then and only then let clients choose the puppy that best suits their needs as well as the puppy's needs. Guide and help as needed, even if it means we make the match.
7. Lifetime Responsibility - Take 100% responsibility for every puppy we produce for the entirety of its life and provide a minimum two-year contract. Most genetic issues do not develop in the first year of a dog's life, so we will be fair.
8. Client Community - We will educate our clients, both new and old, and build a cohesive, active community. We will be open to feedback, both positive and negative.
9. Love - We will love our dogs, love our puppies, love our clients, and change the stigma. We will do it right or stop breeding.
10. Our Mission: stay true to the reason why we breed. Help others and make sure we have fun and enjoy the journey! Let's change the world and heal hearts and change lives through the power of a dog. Together we are better.
Add a footnote if this applies to your business
We recommend Life's Abundance to meet all your puppy's nutritional needs. Life's Abundance ships directly to your home for added convenience.